Introducing Expertoption Broker
- Established year: 2014
- Place of Establishment Gibraltar with company number 116061 under the name Vestede Limited
- Company registration number: 22863
- Confirmation from: VFSC and FMRRC
- Active accounts: More than 9 million accounts
- Tradable assets: Stocks of companies (Apple, Google, Facebook and…) and currency pairs (Euro, dollar, pound…) and…
Account types in Expertoption
- Micro Minimum capital of $ 10, possibility to open a maximum of 10 simultaneous transactions, access to training
- basic: Minimum capital of $ 50, possibility to open a maximum of 10 simultaneous transactions, access to training
- silver: Minimum capital of $ 500, possibility to open a maximum of 15 simultaneous transactions, access to review and market research report, possibility to introduce to a personal manager
- gold: Minimum capital of $ 2,500, the possibility of opening a maximum of 30 simultaneous transactions
- platinum: Minimum capital of $ 5,000, possibility to open a transaction without restrictions, has a personal account manager
- exclusive: Opening an account is only possible through an interview and the minimum investment is determined in a bilateral meeting, the relevant manager of the account is one of the senior managers of the broker.
How to register in Expertoption?
First, enter the ExpertOptions site by clicking on the following link:
Click on "real account" on the top right:
- Enter your email address.
- Set a password to log in to the site.
- Check the box below and click on "OPEN ACCOUNT":
An email will be sent to you by the broker. Please enter your email and click on "CONFOM" to confirm and activate your account. Up to this point, the initial registration in Broker Expert Options has been done:
- After confirming your account, login to the account on the Expert Option site.
- In the left menu, click on "profile" and then on "Edit Profile".
- In this section, enter your information correctly.
Deposit and withdraw money to your account in ExpertOption broker
- In the left menu, click on "Finances" and enter the "Deposit" section.
- Choose one of the deposit methods ( Perfect Money. Crypto. Webmoney) .
- On the right, select the amount you want to deposit:
To withdraw money from the account, click on "Finances" and enter the "Withdraval" section:
ExpertOption Broker Supplementary Tips
- ExpertOption offers traders a demo account to get acquainted with the trading platform and practice and test their trading strategy.
- You do not need to enter personal information to open a demo account.
- This broker asks its new clients to send their documents for verification of identity and address.
- Required documents include passport scan, electricity bill or..
- The minimum withdrawal amount in Broker ExpertOption is $10.
- ExpertOption does not receive commission for money transfer options. (Except transfer via WebMoney)
- The ExpertOption platform has many analytical features and tools. In addition, there is another page for news and a page dedicated to stocks that provides brief information about each share.
- This broker also has a section for training traders.
- In the social trading platform, you have the opportunity to trade as a group with your friends, or watch other traders trade and see where they enter the trade.
- ExpertOption has provided a platform for desktop and mobile applications.
- This broker allows its clients to use up to 100% bonus.
- Customer service in ExpertOption is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Experts respond to customers via email, phone and online chat.
- ExpertOption Support Office is located in London and India.